The Lady Chapel was built of brick in 1843 to extend the seating capacity of the church. A board on the Chancel Arch records the building of the Lady Chapel.
New chairs were installed in the late 1990s. Many of them were donated by local families and dedicated to the memory of their loved ones.
The oak vestment case was built and installed by Ron Parr in 1997.
The Lady Chapel can be seen to the right of the Nave (above).
The door of the Lady Chapel.
The oak cupboards were built and installed by Ron Parr in 1997, paid for by local people in memory of loved ones.
The oak cupboards built by Ron Parr.